Cicerchia name descends from the ancient surname of Lazzeri Family, whose origin is lost over time (the cicerchia, in fact, is a plant, now rarely cultivated, climbing and smelling, similar to the pea, which produces a legume.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and is housed in a dependence, once used as a barn and granary. Like the other apartments it is furnished with original furniture, nostalgically removed from the attics and cellars of friends and relatives.
The apartment is 90sm and comprises two bedrooms with dedicated bathroom, a spacious living room and a kitchen. You also have an equipped covered space outside with a stone-table for your breakfasts and dinners.
Facilities of the apartment
- Air conditioning
- Outside equipment
- Kitchen including fridge, washing machine, microwave, coffee maker and moka
- TV Sat
Shared services included
- Access to the swimming pool
- Access to play room (billiard room, table soccer, tablegames)
- Washing machine
- Prices include VAT, water, electricity, weekly linen (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen).
- Apartment/Room Check-in: 4-7 pm; Check-out: by 10am.
- Final cleaning: 20€/person, 10-20€/ pet (based on size) – payment on site
- Heating based on consumption (generally needed from October to March) – approximate cost is 15€/day.
- Cradle 0/3 years: 5€/day (if needed) – maximum 20€; payment onsite.
- Deposit: 150€ at your arrival with return on departure.
- For any other need, please reach us.