Feritoie apartment, 55 sm, is on the ground floor in the space that was the cellar of the ancient house.
The name of the apartment descends from the outside breaches of the bathroom that used to be the house for pigeons and chickens.
The suggestive fireplace has been created from a recess found with last restauration as it happened with the vaults that are now transformed in shelfs.
The apartment is made up of a wide living room with fireplace, kitchenette and sofa bed, a separate bedroom and a bathroom. The outside is equipped with a table and chairs in wrought iron. Airco and TV Sat are included as for all other apartments.
Facilities of the apartment
- Air conditioning
- Outside equipment
- Kitchen including fridge, washing machine, microwave, coffee maker and moka
- TV Sat
Shared services included
- Access to the swimming pool
- Access to play room (billiard room, table soccer, tablegames)
- Washing machine
- Prices include VAT, water, electricity, weekly linen (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen).
- Apartment/Room Check-in: 4-7 pm; Check-out: by 10am.
- Final cleaning: 20€/person, 10-20€/ pet (based on size) – payment on site
- Heating based on consumption (generally needed from October to March) – approximate cost is 15€/day.
- Cradle 0/3 years: 5€/day (if needed) – maximum 20€; payment onsite.
- Deposit: 150€ at your arrival with return on departure.
- For any other need, please reach us.